Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Full-day excursion to Dollywood:
• Ticket upgrades are available for purchase directly at the Dollywood ticket counter.
• In-and-out privileges are permitted at the park provided you get your hand stamped at Dollywood Emporium prior to exiting the park.
• Your US$20 meal voucher is valid for any dining location in the theme park.
• Read the Park Accessibility Guide
for information on ride requirements, safety and more.
• All rides and attractions feature a symbol indicating the ride’s intensity level. A black diamond indicates a high thrill attraction, a blue square indicates moderate thrills and a green circle indicates milder thrills.
• Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the park.
• Weapons and alcohol are not permitted in the park.
• There are designated smoking areas indicated on the map of the park. Smoking is strictly forbidden on all rides, queue lines, indoor theaters, attractions, shops and restaurants.
• Please note:
To preserve the family atmosphere, proper clothing is required. Please wear shirts and footwear (sandals and flip-flops are acceptable) at all times. Character-type costumes and clothing with distracting words or pictures are not permitted in the park. Shirts with buttons must be buttoned at least two-thirds up from the waist, and pants, shorts, skirts and dresses must fully cover the buttocks. Any clothing in violation of the Tennessee Indecent Exposure Code will require additional cover-up. The Dollywood staff reserves the right to require additional or different attire where they see fit. If a guest refuses to comply with any such requests, they will be politely asked to leave the property.Platinum Member Dollywood TimeSaver Pass:
• The TimeSaver Pass includes the following rides: Barnstormer, Dizzy Disk, FireChaser Express®
, Mystery Mine, Sky Rider, Smoky Mountain River Rampage, Tennessee Tornado, Thunderhead, Waltzing Swinger, Wild Eagle, Drop Line (limit of 1 ride per person) and Lightning Rod®
(limit of 1 ride per person).
• The TimeSaver Pass includes the following theaters: DP’s Celebrity Theater, Pines Theater and Showstreet Palace Theater.
• You can use your 10 expedited entrances in any combination, such as on 10 different rides, or on the same ride 10 times.
• For theater shows, enjoy unlimited reservations.
• To receive expedited access to lines at select rides, simply look for the TimeSaver entrance at the ride and show your lanyard for validation.
• To receive reserved seating at select shows, choose a show and showtime and make a reservation with a TimeSaver show reservationist. Be sure to arrive at the theater at least 10 minutes prior to your reserved showtime. Empty reserved seats will be made available to other guests 10 minutes prior to the show.
• At participating shows, children ages 3 years and younger who can sit on a parent’s lap will not require a reservation.
• TimeSaver theater seating is based on availability.